Thank You to our Sponsors
BEE A SPONSOR
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the festival!
CELEBRATE FARM TO FORK is a unique, family-friendly festival, providing an incredible opportunity for Ontario’s non-GMO and organic farmers, producers, distributors and retailers to:
Connect your non-GMO or organic brand/product with thousands of engaged consumers
Raise awareness about the environmental and health risks associated with pesticides and genetically modified food
Educate consumers with facts about industrial agriculture’s impact on our environment, and the importance of choosing organic and non-GMO
Empower people to vote with their dollar when they shop for groceries
Celebrate the abundance of safe food options available in the GTA
Promote and boost our local, farm-to-fork economy
Honour the conscientious farmers and businesses who work so hard to serve us!
Our CELEBRATE FARM TO FORK festivals attract all sorts of curious and concerned citizens, from environmentalists and food sovereignty advocates to just about anyone interested in eating delicious, nutritious festival food in a beautiful city park!!
100% of your sponsorship fee helps to cover costs associated with producing the festival, allowing us to continue our important educational and advocacy work. And because we are the ONLY festival in Toronto to offer exclusively non-GMO and organic fare, you don’t want to miss out on this unique opportunity!
Thank you for your consideration and support!
$2,017 – PRESENTING SPONSOR
- Name and company logo on advertising and promotional materials
- Company logo added to homepage of nonGMO.to website
- Custom-designed festival graphic w/ your company logo, for use in your internal or external communications
- Opportunity to present/speak at the festival (topic tbd)
- Sponsorship stage announcements/thank you
- 10′ x 10′ tent, furniture and electric rental included, if needed
- Same benefits as SUSTAINABLE SPONSOR
$1,200 – SUSTAINABLE SPONSOR
- Space on/near festival stage for your company signage
- Designated Coalition volunteer to assist you at your booth, from set-up to tear-down
- Same benefits as SEED SPONSOR
$500 – SEED SPONSOR
- Prime 10′ x 10′ booth location (does not include tent/equipment rental)
- Company name recognition in festival press materials
- Company name recognition in festival email blasts to Coalition network
- Company logo linked to your website on Sponsors page of nonGMO.to website
- Pre-, during and post-festival social media promotion
Please also consider a donation of Product, Coupons, Gift Certificates and/or a Gift Basket for our highly visible and extremely popular festival Raffle!
Please check the box on bottom of Vendor Application or send an email to [email protected] for more info.